Frequently Asked Questions
Every e-bike is checked over before every rental — but bikes do breakdown sometimes. Call Kul Wheels immediately (804-2053452) if your e-bike breaks down. All of Kul Wheels e-bikes are regular bicycles with electric features. If an electric portion of the e-bike (battery, throttle, pedal assist) isn’t working properly, we will try to remedy the situation.
Keep in mind that if you breaks down, there is no return transportation included for you or the e-bike. You are liable for any costs incurred to transport the bike(s) and the rider(s) back to Kul Wheels, as well as any repair costs, unless there is evident proof that Kul Wheels has been negligent. No refunds, discounts or credit on rental or tour fees will be given when a bicycle breaks down especially when it concerns flat tires.
faster, farther, funner
what you need to ride
- be able to confidently ride a bike
- be 16+ years old and know the rules of the road (anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult)
- have a valid photo ID
- wear a helmet
what to wear
- Shorts, skirts, fitted pants or jeans
- comfortable shoes (no flip flops)
- sunglasses & sunscreen
- If your guide did a great job, it is typical to tip a standard gratuity of 10% to 20% of the retail price of the tour. (So please remember to bring along some extra cash.)